1、ex- ( out ) + stirp- + -ation.
3、该词的字面意思就是：root out, 即：连根拔起，连根拔除。
- extirpation (n.)
- early 15c., "removal;" 1520s, "rooting out, eradication," from Latin extirpationem/exstirpationem (nominative extirpatio/exstirpatio), noun of action from past participle stem of extirpare/exstirpare "root out," from ex- "out" (see ex-) + stirps (genitive stirpis) "a root, stock of a tree."
- 1. Gamma Knife surgery has recently been tried as an alternative to surgical extirpation.
- 2. Gamma Knife surgery ( GKS ) has recently been tried as an alternative to surgical extirpation.
- 伽玛刀治疗 ( GKS ) 最近被尝试作为手术根治之外的另一种选择.
- 3. Postoperative computer tomography scan done in 2 patients confirmed complete extirpation of the nidus.
- 4. Objective : To explore an operative method for the extirpation of hysteromyoma with laparoscope.
- 目的: 探讨腹腔镜子宫肌瘤摘除术的方法.
[ extirpation 造句 ]