- n. （总称）[服装] 服装；帆装
- v. 覆盖（clothe的ing形式）；给…穿衣
CET4 TEM4 考 研 CET6
- clothing (n.)
- c. 1200, "action of dressing in clothes," verbal noun from clothe. From late 13c. as "clothes collectively;" 1590s as an adjective.
- 1. In warm weather, you should wear clothing that is cool and comfortable.
- 2. The first plane-loads of food, children's clothing and medical supplies began arriving.
- 3. Alexandra looked plump and awkward in her cast-off clothing.
- 4. Clothing doesn't need to be overt to be sensual.
- 5. I was a buyer for the women's clothing department.
[ clothing 造句 ]