- micturition (n.)
- 1725, "the need very badly to urinate," from Latin micturitum, from past participle of micturire "to desire to urinate," desiderative of mingere "to urinate," from PIE *meigh- "to urinate" (cognates: Sanskrit mehati "urinates;" Avestan maezaiti "urinates;" Greek omeikhein "to urinate;" Armenian mizem "urinate;" Lithuanian minžu "urinate;" Old English migan "to urinate," micga "urine," meox "dung, filth"). As during the final 20 minutes of a 4-hour film after drinking a 32-ounce Mountain Dew from the snack bar and the movie ends with a drawn-out farewell scene while Frodo is standing on the pier and wavelets lap audibly on the dock the whole time as if the director was a sadist set on compounding your torment.
- 1. Frequent micturition, make water is urgent, what symptom is make water?
- 尿频, 尿急, 尿不尽是什么症状?
- 2. If you can, in general, urethral catheterization can restore micturition.
- 若能及时导尿 、 用药, 一般仍能恢复排尿.
- 3. What should frequent micturition of mental nerve sex notice?
- 4. Recently often how should painful urinary incontinence urgent micturition treat make water?
- 5. Can be frequent micturition make water infected very much?
- 尿频尿不尽会传染 吗 ?
[ micturition 造句 ]