- n. [医] 瘘管；[昆] 细管（尤指鳞翅目昆虫）
1. pistol (literally "tube, pipe") => fist- / fest- "pipe, tube, stalk, straw, reed".
2. find- / fiss- => => fist- / fest- "pipe, tube, stalk, straw, reed".
3. => fistula.
来自拉丁语fistula, 导管，溃疡。来自PIE*bheid, 劈开，裂开，词源同bite, boat.比喻用法。
- fistula (n.)
- "long, narrow ulcer," late 14c., from Latin fistula "a pipe; ulcer," which is of uncertain origin. Related: Fistular; fistulous (Latin fistulosus "full of holes; tubular").
No certain etymology. The best comparison seems to be with festuca "stalk, straw" and maybe ferula "giant fennel" (if from *fesula): the forms of a "pipe" and a "stalk" are similar. The vacillation between fest- and fist- occurs within festuca itself, and might be dialectal, or allophonic within Latin. [de Vaan]
- 1. Objective To evaluate the interventional therapeutic effect of carotid cavernous fistula ( CCF ).
- 目的 评估介入性栓塞治疗颈内动脉-海绵窦瘘 ( carotidcavernous fistula,CCF ) 的临床疗效.
- 2. Enteric anastomoses may disrupt and produce a fistula and peritonitis.
- 3. Objective : To find an effective method for treating pharyngeal fistula.
- 目的: 探讨治疗咽瘘的有效方法.
- 4. Results 38 cases were successful corrected with no urethral fistula and stricture.
- 5. The fistula was connected with mandibular body but the first molar.
[ fistula 造句 ]