geo-, 地，地球。-mancy, 占卜，预言，词源同-mania, mind.
- geomancy (n.)
- "art of divination by means of signs derived from the earth," late 14c., from Old French géomancie, from Medieval Latin geomantia, from late Greek *geomanteia, from geo-, comb. form of ge "earth" (see Gaia) + manteia "divination" (see -mancy). Related: Geomantic; geomantical.
- 1. Feng shui, or geomancy in English, is becoming more and more popular in America.
- 风水, 英文称作geomancy, 在美国越来越受到欢迎.
- 2. Geomancy is an exotic flower of Chinese traditional culture.
- 3. More and more wealthy Americans are beginning to believe in geomancy.
- 4. The specialized information exchange of Iching and the landscape architecture and geomancy.
- 5. He was good at geomancy.
[ geomancy 造句 ]