- vi. 溜走；快走；骑轻便摩托车
- vt. 迅速跑开；猛冲
- n. 疾走；轻便摩托车
- n. (Scoot)人名；(英)斯库特
- scoot (v.)
- 1758, "run, fly, make off," perhaps originally nautical slang; 1805, "flow or gush out with force" (Scottish), of uncertain origin, possibly from a Scandinavian source such as Old Norse skjota "to shoot," related to shoot (v.). Related: Scooted; scooting. As a noun from 1864.
- 1. I'd better scoot or I'll be late.
- 2. Scoot, or you will be late.
- 快走, 否则你将太迟了.
- 3. SCOOT is a network of traffic signal coordination and control of real - time adaptive control system.
- SCOOT是 一种对交通信号网 实时 协调控制的自适应控制系统.
- 4. You'll have to scoot or you'll be late.
- 5. Get out of here! Scoot!
- 躲开这儿! 快走开!
[ scoot 造句 ]