来自graph, 写，笔迹，文字。-logy, 学说。
- graphology (n.)
- "study of handwriting," 1882, from French graphologie, coined 1868 by Abbé Jean-Hippolyte Michon (1806-1881) from Greek graphein "to write" (see -graphy) + -ologie (see -ology). Especially, "character study based on handwriting" (1886); an earlier word for this was graptomancy (1858).
- 1. The theory of Handwriting analysis mainly based on graphology psychology.
- 2. Although most scientists regard graphology as a pseudoscience, its practice is widespread in Europe.
- 虽然大多数科学家称之为伪科学, 笔体学在欧洲仍然流行.
- 3. Graphology is the study of how a person's handwriting reveals his or her personality traits.
- 4. Handwriting analysis, or graphology, is accepted as a genuine science in many countries.
- 笔迹分析, 或称笔迹学, 在许多国家都被认为是一门真正的科学.
- 5. This paper gives a method of analyzing sine steady - state circuit by phasor graphology.
[ graphology 造句 ]