- vt. 尽情享受；使有风味；加调味品于；品尝，欣赏
- vi. 有…的滋味；带有…的性质
- n. 滋味；气味；食欲
来自拉丁语 sapere,品尝，鉴别，词源同 sapient,savor.-or,名词后缀。
- savor (n.)
- mid-13c., from Old French savor "flavor, taste; sauce, seasoning; delight, pleasure," from Latin saporem (nominative sapor) "taste, flavor," related to sapere "to have a flavor" (see sapient).
- savor (v.)
- c. 1300, from Old French savorer "taste, breathe in; appreciate, care for," from Late Latin saporare, from Latin sapor (see savor (n.)). Related: Savored; savoring.
- 1. The soup has a savor of onion.
- 2. There was a savor , of insolence in his manner.
- 3. His humorous remarks added a savor to our conversation.
- 4. This soup has a savor , of garlic.
- 5. Wit adds ( a ) savor , to conversation.
- 机智给谈话添加 情趣.
[ savor 造句 ]