英 [bæn'ʃiː; 'bænʃiː]
爱尔兰方言。ban, 女人，词源同gyn-, 女人，queen,女人，王后。shee, 有魔力的。
- banshee (n.)
- 1771, from phonetic spelling of Irish bean sidhe "female of the Elves," from bean "woman" (from PIE *gwen-; see queen) + sidhe, from sith "fairy" or sid "fairy mound." Specifically, one who calls to the spirits of the dead. Sidhe sometimes is confused with sithe, genitive of sith "peace."
- 1. The Pontiac Banshee is a concept car designed by General Motors and unveiled in 1988.
- 2. Old Banshee - class fighters armed with high velocity ship - to - ship missiles.
- 搭载了高速舰对舰导弹的 旧式 班瑟级战斗机.
- 3. When bell knells, when banshee wails; you know, the time is come.
- 丧钟敲响,女妖嚎哭; 你知道, 大限到了.
- 4. The last lone Banshee pulled up and circled back.
- 5. Banshees, Fast and Low : Hijacked a Banshee during the Reach Campaign.
- 战役模式: 劫持一架妖姬战机.
[ banshee 造句 ]