- n. 裙衬；带衬的裙；四周鼓出的裙
- n. (Crinoline)人名；(法)克里诺利纳
crino, 卷毛，马毛，词源同crisp. -line, 黄麻，麻线。原指一种由马毛和黄麻编织物。
- crinoline:  The reason crinolines are called crinolines is that they were originally made from a stiff fabric woven from horsehair and linen thread. Italian crino ‘horsehair’ (from Latin crīnus ‘hair’, a possible relative of English crest) and lino ‘flax’ (from Latin līnum, source of English linen) were combined to produce crinolino, which passed into English via French crinoline.
=> crest, linen
- crinoline (n.)
- 1830, from French crinoline "hair cloth" (19c.), from Italian crinolino, from crino "horsehair" (from Latin crinis "hair") + lino "flax, thread," from Latin linum (see linen). So called from the warp and woof fibers of the original mixture.
- 1. Manufacturing sales: clothing, clothing textiles; Sales: plastic products, racks, crinoline , clothing.
- 制造销售: 服装 、 服装辅料; 销售: 塑料制品 、 衣架 、 衬布 、 垫肩.
- 2. The crinoline of her dark flammulated and swayed, sweeping into every corner of the stage.
- 她深红色的裙摆旋转摇动着, 扫尽舞台的每一个角落.
[ crinoline 造句 ]