来自PIE*kwo-bhi, 哪里，词源同where, who, what, *bhi, 方位格后缀。
- "place, location, position," 1610s, common in English c. 1640-1740, from Latin ubi "where?, in which place, in what place," relative pronominal adverb of place, ultimately from PIE *kwo-bhi- (cognates: Sanskrit kuha, Old Church Slavonic kude "where"), locative case of pronominal base *kwo- (see who). Ubi sunt, literally "where are" (1914), in reference to lamentations for the mutability of things is from a phrase used in certain Medieval Latin Christian works.
- 1. UBI have cooperations with Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea, China and etc.
- UBI与 印尼 、 马来西亚 、 南韩及中国等均有合作.
- 2. UBI business school agrees to use a second language as the medium of teaching.
- 3. This program has been approved by UBI to be offered learning mode by NetAcademy Malaysia.
[ ubi 造句 ]