- abbr. （美）（报纸的）专栏版，特写稿版（opposite editorial page）
缩写自opposite the editorial.
- op-ed (adj.)
- 1970, in reference to the page of a newspaper opposite the editorial page, usually devoted to personal opinion columns. The thing itself said to have been pioneered by the New York "World."
- 1. My husband has banked with the Co-op since before the war.
- 2. The co-op sells the art work at exhibitions.
- 3. You must be alive to op-portunity!
- 4. I'm going in for my op on Monday.
- 5. Webern's Five Pieces, Op. 10
[ op-ed 造句 ]