来自希腊语 stoma,嘴，口，孔，说话，声音，来自 PIE*stomen,嘴，口，词源同 stomach.引 申词义气孔，呼吸孔等。
- stoma (n.)
- "orifice, small opening in an animal body," 1680s, Modern Latin, from Greek stoma (genitive stomatos) "mouth; mouthpiece; talk, voice; mouth of a river; any outlet or inlet," from PIE root *stom-en-, denoting various body parts and orifices (cognates: Avestan staman- "mouth" (of a dog), Hittite shtamar "mouth," Middle Breton staffn "mouth, jawbone," Cornish stefenic "palate"). Surgical sense is attested from 1937.
- 1. Observe stoma site for bleeding, crust, irritation, and broken skin.
- 观察出口有无出血, 结痂, 发炎及破皮.
- 2. Oxygen and carbon dioxide from the air enter through the stoma.
- 3. Skin care to prevent excoriation around the stoma consists of keeping the skin clean and dry.
- 4. The stoma and guard cells are collectively called the stomatal apparatus.
- 5. The stoma characters of both tetraploid and diploid Anthuriums were comparatively investigated.
[ stoma 造句 ]