- n. 吵闹；喧噪
- n. (Fracas)人名；(意)弗拉卡斯
来自意大利语fracassare, 粉碎，破碎，fra-, 在下，缩写自infra-, -cassare, 摇晃，破碎，词源同discuss, concussion. 引申词义争吵，打斗等。
- fracas (n.)
- 1727, from French fracas "crash, sudden noise; tumult, bustle, fuss" (15c.), from Italian fracasso "uproar, crash," back-formation from fracassare "to smash, crash, break in pieces," from fra-, a shortening of Latin infra "below" (see infra-) + Italian cassare "to break," from Latin quassare "to shake" (see quash).
- 1. Workflow technology was employed for controlling the FRACAS workflow.
- 2. How to set up and execute FRACAS with product teams and manage reliability growth?
- 3. A couple of mobsters were rubbed out in a fracas with the law.
- 4. The police were called in to stop the fracas.
- 5. The police were called in to break up ( ie stop ) the fracas.
[ fracas 造句 ]