- n. （大学）运动员；乔克（男子名）；苏格兰高原地方的士兵
- jock (n.)
- 1952, short for jockstrap "supporter of the male genital organs," which also meant, in slang, "athletic male." Jock with the meaning "an athletic man" is from 1963, American English slang.
- 1. When Jock woke up and found you gone he went crazy.
- 2. Jock's face had been suddenly drained of all colour.
- 3. What Jock had done was beyond my comprehension.
- 4. Jock paused for effect, his eyes glinting over his glass as he took another drink.
- 5. Jock tipped the water out of his bucket.
[ jock 造句 ]