- incursion: see course
- incursion (n.)
- "hostile attack," early 15c., from Middle French incursion (14c.) or directly from Latin incursionem (nominative incursio) "a running against," noun of action from past participle stem of incurrere (see incur).
- 1. Traditional crafts remain remarkably unchanged by the slow incursion of modern ways.
- 2. Save for this annual incursion, they left literature alone.
- 除了这一年一度的例外, 他们与文学无缘.
- 3. They were outraged by our incursion into Cambodia.
- 4. We know of your incursion into our territory.
- 5. A fourth supporter was banned for a pitch incursion.
[ incursion 造句 ]