- n. 阴茎；阳物之图像；[胚] 交接器原基（分化后则成为阴蒂或阴茎）
- phallus (n.)
- 1610s, "an image of the penis," from Latin phallus, from Greek phallos "penis," also "carving or image of an erect penis (symbolizing the generative power in nature) used in the cult of Dionysus," from PIE *bhel-no-, from root *bhel- (2) "to blow, inflate, swell" (cognates: Old Norse boli "bull," Old English bulluc "little bull," and possibly Greek phalle "whale;" see bole). Used of the penis itself (often in symbolic context) from 1924, originally in jargon of psychoanalysis.
- 1. This study provided a new tool for rapid reproduction of Amor pho - phallus.
- 2. In the structure of sexual desire, the primary signifier of every subject is the phallus.
- 在性欲望的结构里, 每个主体的最初符号具就是阳具.
[ phallus 造句 ]