来自荷兰语duin, 丘陵，词源同down, downs. 引申义沙丘。
- dune: see down
- dune (n.)
- 1790, from French, Middle Dutch or Middle Low German dune, all perhaps from Gaulish *dunom (thus related to down (n.2)). The French dune "sand hill" (13c.) is held by Diez to be an Old French borrowing from Dutch duin or some other Germanic source. Italian and Spanish duna are from French. Dune buggy attested by 1965.
- 1. The sand massed to form a dune.
- 2. The Assumption of the Sand - dune.
来自英汉非文学 - 科幻
- 3. Looks like a few Tusken Raiders are camped out on the canyon dune turn.
- 4. Using ecological mat to control mobile sand dune can achieve outstanding effect.
- 5. Gully - like features in a transition zone between plain and dune field.
[ dune 造句 ]