- n. 塔巴斯科（墨西哥东南部的州）；塔巴斯科辣酱油
商标名，来自墨西哥地名 Tabasco,因以 Tabasco pepper 为原料制成而得名。
- proprietary name of a type of hot sauce, 1876, (the sauce so called from 1650s, originally Tavasco), named for the state in Mexico, perhaps because the pepper sauce was first encountered there by U.S. and European travelers. The trademark (by Edward Avery McIlhenny) claims use from c. 1870. The place name is from an unidentified Mexican Indian language and of unknown etymology.
- 1. Guest : Would you bring me a Tabasco and pepper powder?
- 是的,能给我拿点辣椒仔和胡椒粉 吗 ?
- 2. Can I have some Tabasco sauce?
- 我可以要一点辣椒酱 吗 ?
- 3. Tabasco and other hot red pepper sauces apparently have particularly desirable antimicrobial characteristics.
- 4. Set all condiments ( ketchup, Tabasco, syrups, juices ) and beverages according to service standards.
- 按照服务标准准备好开餐所需调味品 ( 蕃茄酱, 辣椒酱, 糖水, 果汁等 ) 和饮料.
- 5. Set up all condiments ( ketchup, Tabasco, syrups, juices ) and beverages according to service standards.
- 根据服务标准筹办好开餐所需调味品 ( 蕃茄酱, 辣子酱, 糖水, 果汁等 ) 和饮料.
[ Tabasco 造句 ]