- n. 回顾；复习；评论；检讨；检阅
- vt. 回顾；检查；复审
- vi. 回顾；复习功课；写评论
CET4 TEM4 IELTS 考 研 CET6
- review (n.)
- mid-15c., "an inspection of military forces," from Middle French reveue "a reviewing, review," noun use of fem. past participle of reveeir "to see again, go to see again," from Latin revidere, from re- "again" (see re-) + videre "to see" (see vision). Sense of "process of going over again" is from 1560s; that of "a view of the past, a retrospective survey" is from c. 1600. Meaning "general examination or criticism of a recent work" is first attested 1640s.
- review (v.)
- 1570s, "examine again," from re- + view (v.). Meaning "look back on" is from 1751; that of "consider or discuss critically" is from 1781. Related: Reviewed; reviewing.
- 1. The White House quickly announced that the policy is under review.
- 2. The president ordered a review of US economic aid to Jordan.
- 3. We've never had a good review in the music press.
- 4. The bill provides for the automatic review of all death sentences.
- 5. The company should put its claims up for review by an arbitrator.
[ review 造句 ]