1. room <===> rheum: 房间里的地板上有很多稀粘液，非常的潮湿，很容易感冒。
来自希腊语 rheuma,体液，分泌物，流动，水流，来自 rhein,流动，来自 PIE*sreu,*ser,流动， 词源同 serum,catarrh.
- rheum (n.)
- "mucous discharge," late 14c., from Old French reume "a cold" (13c., Modern French rhume), from Latin rheuma, from Greek rheuma "discharge from the body, flux; a stream, current, flood, a flowing," literally "that which flows," from rhein "to flow," from PIE root *sreu- "to flow" (cognates: Sanskrit sravati "flows," srotah "stream;" Avestan thraotah- "stream, river," Old Persian rauta "river;" Greek rheos "a flowing, stream," rhythmos "rhythm," rhytos "fluid, liquid;" Old Irish sruaim, Irish sruth "stream, river;" Welsh ffrwd "stream;" Old Norse straumr, Old English stream, Old High German strom (second element in maelstrom); Lettish strauma "stream, river;" Lithuanian sraveti "to trickle, ooze;" Old Church Slavonic struja "river," o-strovu "island," literally "that which is surrounded by a river;" Polish strumień "brook").
- 1. Arthritis Rheum 1995 ; 38:727 - 35 , with permission of the American College of Rheumatology.
- 2. He is having a terrible rheum.
- 3. Objective To determine and compare Rheum emodin in Caulis polygon multiflori from different habitats.
- 4. Objective : To identify Aucklandia lappa , Glycyrrhizae uralensis, Citus reticulata and Rheum palmatum in Chenxianglu Bailu Tablets.
- 目的: 鉴别陈香露白露片中的陈皮 、 甘草 、 木香、大黄.
- 5. Many of Polygonaceae are noxious weeds , some ornamentals , and buckwheat ( Fagopyrum ) and rhubarb ( Rheum ) foodstuffs .
- 少数可食, 如 荞麦 和大黄;有一些是 观赏植物.
[ rheum 造句 ]