1、intra- "within" + mur- + -al.
2、literally "within the walls".
- intramural (adj.)
- 1846, literally "within the walls," from intra- "within" + Latin muralis "pertaining to a wall," from murus "wall" (see mural). Activity "within the walls" of a city, building, community, school, etc. Equivalent to Late Latin intramuranus.
- 1. Jeff played intramural basketball in high school.
- 2. At an early stage of growth the leiomyoma is intramural.
- 3. Results: There was a better intramural consistency validity after SSI amended.
- 结果: 自杀意向量表修订后具有较好的内部一致性信度.
- 4. Traumatic intramural hematoma of the duodenum is a rare entity in children.
- 5. Methods: The intramural lymphatics of rectum in rats light and electron microscopy.
[ intramural 造句 ]