- vt. 使轻轻浮起；使飘浮空中
- vi. 轻轻浮起；飘浮空中
- levitate (v.)
- 1670s, "to rise by virtue of lightness," from Latin levitas "lightness," patterned in English on gravitate. Sense of "raise (a person) into the air" is mainly from spiritualism (1870s). Related: Levitated; levitating.
- 1. Nina can, apparently, levitate a small ball between her hands.
- 2. He has claimed he can levitate.
- 3. I often dream that I can levitate.
- 4. Levitate now costs 3 % of base mana.
- 5. The guru claimed that he could levitate.
[ levitate 造句 ]