- n. 水道；笕槽；引水槽
- vt. 用引水槽输送；用引水槽引
- n. (Flume)人名；(德)弗卢梅
来自拉丁语fluere, 流动，词源同fluent. 后用于指工厂引水渠及游乐设施的水滑道等。
- flume (n.)
- late 12c., "stream," from Old French flum "running water, stream, river; dysentery," from Latin flumen "flood, stream, running water," from fluere "to flow" (see fluent). In U.S., used especially of artificial streams channeled for some industrial purpose.
- 1. The following details pertain primarily to the critical - depth flume.
- 2. The complete length of the flume system is about 420 yards.
- 3. Flume design has been generalized.
- 4. Such a trough is called flume.
- 5. They wanted to flume the much needed water to the inland.
[ flume 造句 ]