- n. 凝乳；凝乳状物
- vt. 使成凝乳
- vi. 凝结
- n. (Curd)人名；(英)柯德
1. metathesis of crud.
2. crowd => crud => curd (metathesis).
3. bean curd, bean-curd => curd.
- curd:  Curd began life as crud, a word which has survived in its own right. In the 15th century it underwent a process known as metathesis, by which the sounds r and u became transposed, producing curd. A derivative of this, dating from the 16th century, is curdle. The word’s ultimate ancestry is not known, although some consider that Gaelic gruth may be related.
- curd (n.)
- c. 1500, metathesis of crud (late 14c.), originally "any coagulated substance," probably from Old English crudan "to press, drive," from PIE root *greut- "to press, coagulate," perhaps via ancestor of Gaelic gruth (because cognates are unknown in other Germanic or Romance languages).
- 1. I'd like to add some pepper to the bean curd.
- 2. Yes. The next one is bean curd with crab roe.
- 3. " Oh , that's bean curd. "
- 哦, 那是豆腐.
来自英汉 - 翻译样例 - 口语
- 4. Soja and bean curd, perhaps be the 5 th big invention of China.
- 大豆和豆腐, 也许是中国的第五大发明.
- 5. Bean curd , or tofu, is eaten everywhere in Taiwan.
[ curd 造句 ]