- n. 幽会，约会
- vt. 约会，约定；与…幽会
- vi. 约会
2. trust => tryst.
可能来自古诺斯语 treysta,相信，信任，词源同 trust.后用于文学语言指约会，幽会。
- tryst (n.)
- late 14c., "appointment to meet at a certain time and place," from Old French tristre "waiting place, appointed station in hunting," probably from a Scandinavian source such as Old Norse treysta "to trust, make firm" (see trust (v.)). The notion would be "place one waits trustingly." As a verb, late 14c. Related: Trysting.
- 1. It has been said that art is a tryst , for in the joy of it maker and beholder meet.
- 有人说艺术是一种幽会, 因为艺术家和欣赏者可在幽会的乐趣中相遇在一起.
- 2. Poor Mr Sanford didn't a chance of keeping his tryst secret.
- 3. It's usually wise to leave your out - of - tryst where you found it.
- 4. A tryst, a trial, love unbridled.
- 一次约会, 一次考验.然后就是纵情的爱.
- 5. Two investors in search of a well - matched trading partner can have a tryst by other means.
[ tryst 造句 ]