金属元素，命名来自拉丁语 Tantalus,因这种金属元素不溶入酸，如果 Tantalus 一样干着急。
- tantalum (n.)
- metallic element, 1809, Modern Latin, named 1802 by its discoverer, Swedish chemist Anders Ekberg (1767-1813), for Tantalus, according to Ekberg partly because of its inability to absorb acid recalled Tantalus' punishment in the afterlife (see tantalize). Sometimes it is said to be so called from the difficulty scientists faced in obtaining a pure specimen.
- 1. Secondary caprylic alcohol is used for tantalum extraction organization.
- 2. Among the high temperature nonferrous metals are molybdenum, niobium, tantalum, and tungsten.
- 高温有色金属包括钼, 铌, 钽, 钨.
- 3. The finite element model of opening gap tantalum thin - walled tube is setup.
- 4. This investigation deals with the formation mechanism of tantalum anode oxidation membrane.
- 5. The fine grain of pure tantalum can be obtained easily through PM.
[ tantalum 造句 ]