- n. 疯子，躁狂者
- adj. 发狂的；狂热的；癫狂的
- maniac (adj.)
- c. 1600, "pertaining to mania; insane," from French maniaque (14c.), from Late Latin maniacus, from Greek maniakos, from mania (see mania). Borrowed at first in French form; Latinized in English from 1727. The noun is attested from 1763, from the adjective.
- 1. The cabin looked as if a maniac had been let loose there.
- 2. My mum is turning into a religious maniac.
- 3. That man is a homicidal maniac.
- 4. He was driving like a maniac .
- 5. He drove like a maniac. We had one near miss after another.
- 他开车像个疯子, 我们一路上险象环生,与好几辆车险些相撞.
[ maniac 造句 ]