- n. 冰碛石
- n. (Moraine)人名；(法)莫雷纳
- moraine (n.)
- "ridge of rock deposited by a glacier," 1789, from French moraine (18c.), from Savoy dialect morena "mound of earth," from Provençal morre "snout, muzzle," from Vulgar Latin *murrum "round object," of unknown origin, perhaps from a pre-Latin Alpine language. Related: Morainal; morainic.
- 1. Moraine Lake , Lake lake are rock, sand - based chip.
- 冰碛湖的湖底湖畔则以岩块 、 砂屑为主.
- 2. County has a unique tourism resources - Town moraine mouth.
- 临县有独特的旅游资源 —— 碛口古镇.
- 3. Moraine Xin, Xin Bao highway transit.
- 忻碛 、 忻保公路过境.
- 4. We hiked to the top of the moraine and had a better view of the lake.
[ moraine 造句 ]