英 ['brəʊʃə; brɒ'ʃʊə]
- n. 手册，小册子
- n. (Brochure)人名；(法)布罗许尔
CET6 TEM4 IELTS GRE 考 研 TOEFL
- brochure: see broach
- brochure (n.)
- 1748, "pamphlet; short written work stitched together," from French brochure "a stitched work," from brocher "to stitch" (sheets together), from Old French brochier "to prick, jab, pierce," from broche "pointed tool, awl" (see broach (n.)).
- 1. Every member will receive their own "Welcome to Labour" brochure.
- 2. For a copy of their brochure, write to the above address.
- 3. The brochure offers a wide choice of hotels, apartments and holiday homes.
- 4. The characteristics of the machine are fully detailed in our brochure.
- 5. The brochure described the library as the focal point of learning on the campus.
[ brochure 造句 ]