- vt. 供给军需品
- vi. 从事军需品生产
- n. 军需品；军火
- adj. 军需品的；生产军需品的
1、mun- "defend, fortify, protect" + -ition(复合后缀：-ite, -ion).
2、字面含义：a defending, fortification, protecting, defensive walls.
- munition (n.)
- mid-15c., from Middle French municion "fortification, defense, defensive wall" (14c.), from Latin munitionem (nominative munitio) "a defending, fortification, protecting," noun of action from past participle stem of munire "to fortify," from moenia "defensive walls," related to murus "wall" (see mural). By 1530s the sense had passed through "military stores" to become "ammunition."
- 1. The rebels bombed the munition factory.
- 2. The soldiers had plenty of arms and munition!
- 3. Derek cashed in on the turmoil to set the munition depot on fire.
- 4. This paper mainly experiment research and numerical analyzed the submunition ballistic trajectory condition of hard munition.
[ munition 造句 ]