- vt. 逐出，驱逐；使……移动；用力移动
- vi. 驱逐，逐出；离开原位
dis-, 不，非，使相反。lodge, 安置，安顿。
- dislodge (v.)
- c. 1400, from Old French deslogier "to leave or cause to leave a lodging place; expel, drive away," from des- "do the opposite of" (see dis-) + logier (see lodge (v.)). Related: Dislodged; dislodging.
- 1. He could not dislodge the images imprinted on his brain.
- 2. The thorn of bone may dislodge from his throat without surgery.
- 3. He may challenge the Prime Minister even if he decides he cannot dislodge her this time.
- 4. Heavy rain or hail may dislodge many aphids from the plants.
- 5. There's something between my teeth and I can't dislodge it.
[ dislodge 造句 ]