- n. 码头，[船] 小艇船坞；散步道
- n. (Marina)人名；(罗、塞、葡、西、意、英)马里纳，玛丽娜(女名)
- marina (n.)
- 1805, "a promenade by the sea," from Spanish or Italian marina "shore, coast," from Latin marinus (see marine (adj.)). Meaning "dock or basin with moorings for yachts and small craft" is 1935, American English.
- 1. Marina was a confident, happy child.
- 2. Marina ate only one slice of bread.
- 3. In the marina yachts sparkle in the sunshine.
- 4. Marina cared for him after he seriously injured his eye several years ago.
- 5. And the marina building had started to go.
[ marina 造句 ]