- n. 回顾，追溯
- vi. 回顾，追溯；回想
- vt. 回顾；追忆
CET6 TEM8 IELTS 考 研 TOEFL
- retrospect (n.)
- c. 1600, "a regard or reference" (to something), from Latin retrospectum, past participle of retrospicere "look back," from retro- "back" (see retro-) + specere "look at" (see scope (n.1)). Meaning "survey of past events" is from 1660s.
- 1. The debate seems, in retrospect, to have been fixed from the beginning.
- 2. It was , in retrospect, the happiest day of her life.
- 回想起来, 那是她一生最幸福的日子.
- 3. In retrospect it's obvious how we went wrong.
- 4. The retrospect was depressing.
- 5. It was a very strange feeling in retrospect — I was frightened, but excited at the same time.
[ retrospect 造句 ]