词根ark, 保护，隐藏，词源同单词ark, 方舟。
- arcane:  Arcane comes from the Latin adjective arcānus ‘hidden, secret’. This was formed from the verb arcēre ‘close up’, which in turn came from arca ‘chest, box’ (source of English ark). The neuter form of the adjective, arcānum, was used to form a noun, usually used in the plural, arcāna ‘mysterious secrets’.
- arcane (adj.)
- 1540s, from Latin arcanus "secret, hidden, private, concealed," from arcere "close up, enclose, contain," from arca "chest, box, place for safe-keeping," from PIE *ark- "to hold, contain, guard" (cognates: Greek arkos "defense," arkein "to ward off;" Armenian argel "obstacle;" Lithuanian raktas "key," rakinti "to shut, lock").
- 1. Until a few months ago few people outside the arcane world of contemporary music had heard of Gorecki.
- 2. The technique at one time was arcane in the minds of most chemists.
- 3. Arcane Missiles only has one to trigger Arcane Concentration.
- 4. Mana Adept : Arcane will deal damage based how much mana mage has.
- 法力娴熟: 奥法输出的伤害将基于法师有多少法力.
- 5. Each of us is a specialist in one of arcane arts.
[ arcane 造句 ]