- n. 一批；一炉；一次所制之量
- vt. 分批处理
- n. (Batch)人名；(英)巴奇
CET6 TEM4 IELTS GRE 考 研
1. k -----------------> ch/tch.
2. bake => batch.
3. Old English *bæcce "something baked," from bacan "bake".
4. Batch is to bake as watch (n.) is to wake and match (n.2) "one of a pair" is to make.
词源同bake, 烘，烤。指同一批烤出来的面包。插入字母t, 比较watch, 词源同wake.
- batch: see bake
- batch (n.)
- Old English *bæcce "something baked," from bacan "bake" (see bake (v.)). Batch is to bake as watch (n.) is to wake and match (n.2) "one of a pair" is to make. Extended 1713 to "any quantity produced at one operation."
- 1. We're still waiting for the first batch to arrive.
- 2. He has written a batch of very samey tunes.
- 3. The spy returned to deliver a second batch of classified documents.
- 4. The second batch of bread came out underdone.
- 5. Each summer a new batch of students tries to find work.
[ batch 造句 ]