美 ['ɪn,sɛt; ɪn'sɛt]
- inset (n.)
- 1550s, "influx of water, place where water flows in," from in + set (n.2). Meaning "extra pages of a book, etc." is from 1875; that of "small map in the border of a larger one" is from 1881.
- 1. For the Shetland Islands, see inset.
- 2. For an explanationof the symbols see the key , inset left.
- 3. Make sure your picture matches the inset window, especially along the edges.
- 确保您的图像与嵌入窗口相匹配, 特别是边缘.
- 4. We want you to delete the inset on the first ending.
- 5. Some may have dark lines inset into these colors, like tiger stripes.
- 有些会有些深色的线条在这些颜色里, 看起来像是老虎的纹路.
[ inset 造句 ]