CET4 TEM4 IELTS TOEFL CET6
1、treat- "manage, handle, deal with" + -ment.
- treatment (n.)
- 1560s, "conduct or behavior toward someone or something," from treat (v.) + -ment. In the medical sense, it is first recorded 1744.
- 1. There are many emergencies which need prompt first aid treatment.
- 2. Despite her status, the Duchess will not be given preferential treatment.
- 3. The earlier the treatment is given, the better the patient's chances.
- 4. I've had it with that kind of treatment of Americans.
- 5. We'll give her some VIP treatment and roll out the red carpet.
[ treatment 造句 ]