CET4 TEM4 考 研 CET6
1、in- "not" + jur- "right, law" + -e.
2、字面含义为：wrongful, unjust, injustice. 引申为：侮辱，冤枉，伤害，损害。
- injure (v.)
- mid-15c., "do an injustice to, dishonor," probably a back-formation from injury, or else from Middle French injuriier, from Latin injurare. Injury also served as a verb (late 15c.). Related: Injured; injuring.
- 1. I can say, with absolute truthfulness, that I did not injure her.
- 2. You do not go out to injure opponents.
- 3. It can be no light matter for the Home Office that so many young prisoners should have wanted to kill or injure themselves.
- 4. I was told to beware lest I ( should ) injure him.
- 5. He will never set you at defiance or willfully injure you.
[ injure 造句 ]