- adj. 原始的；主要的；最初的
- n. 被压抑童年情绪的释放
- vt. 释放（被压抑的童年情绪）
1、prim- + -al.
2、含义：belonging to the earliest age.
3、Psychological sense, in reference to Freud's theory of behaviors springing from the earliest stage of emotional development.
- primal (adj.)
- c. 1600, "belonging to the earliest age," from Medieval Latin primalis "primary," from Latin primus "first" (see prime (adj.)). Psychological sense, in reference to Freud's theory of behaviors springing from the earliest stage of emotional development, is attested from 1918. Primal scream is from a best-selling book of 1971.
- 1. Money was a primal necessity to them.
- 2. He was the primal traitor, the earliest defiler of the Party's purity.
- 他是头号大叛徒, 第一个玷污了党的纯洁.
- 3. Jealousy is a primal emotion.
- 4. This India, the primal, has heen depressed.
- 5. Stars are born from a kind of primal soup known as the interstellar medium.
[ primal 造句 ]