1、peps- + -in / -ine.
- pepsin (n.)
- also pepsine, fermin in gastric juice, used medicinally for cases of indigestion, 1844, coined in German (Theodor Schwann, 1835) from Greek pepsis "digestion," from stem pep- (see peptic) + -in (2).
- 1. Gastric juice contains hydrochloric acid to provide an acidic solution for pepsin.
- 2. Among the enzymes which are particularly effective are pepsin, papain.
- 在酶当中特别有效的是胃朊酶 、 木瓜酶.
- 3. The pepsin contents of gastric juice were determined by JacalinHRP ELISA assay.
- 方法:采用HRP标记 jacalin,通过elisa法检测各种胃病患者胃液中的胃蛋白酶.
- 4. The Aloe preparation inhibited gastric acid, stimulated pepsin and mucus secretion.
- 5. The affinity of AHL with pepsin was very high.
[ pepsin 造句 ]