- muscat: see musk
- muscat (n.)
- type of wine, 1570s, from French, from Italian moscato, literally "musky-flavored," from Vulgar Latin *muscatus, from Latin muscus (see musk).
- capital of Oman, from Arabic Masqat, said to mean "hidden" (it is isolated from the interior by hills).
- 1. We miraculously survived the crossing to Muscat.
- 2. Sohar passed the headland at Muscat to a chant.
- 3. He ordered ten cases of beaujolais and twenty cases of Muscat.
- 4. This was only a 5.5 % alcohol wine, with a typical fruity Muscat.
- 这款酒度只有5.5%的葡萄酒, 带有麝香葡萄典型的果香.
- 5. It will astonish your aperitif papillae by muscat fragrances and the with mellifluous by its mouth.
[ muscat 造句 ]