- n. 留声机；[电子] 电唱机
- vt. 用留声机灌音；用留声机放音
- phonograph (n.)
- 1835, "character representing a sound," literally "writer of sounds," from phono- "sound" + -graph "instrument for recording; something written." Meaning "an instrument that produces sounds from records" (talking phonograph, invented by Thomas A. Edison) it is attested from 1877. The recording made from it at first was called a phonogram (1879).
- 1. Put a record on the phonograph and let's have some music.
- 在留声机上放张唱片,我们来听点音乐 吧.
- 2. Is the phonograph playing?
- 留声机正开着 吗 ?
- 3. Music will be played on a phonograph.
- 4. Let me have the key to our car, I'll go for a phonograph and some records.
- 把汽车的钥匙给我, 我去拿唱机和唱片.
- 5. 1877 -- Thomas A. Edison has a phonograph playing.
- 1877年 —— 托马斯-A-爱迪生发明留声机.
来自英汉非文学 - 政府文件
[ phonograph 造句 ]