缩写自 subscription receipt,认购收据。
- scrip (n.)
- "certificate of a right to receive something" (especially a stock share), 1762, probably shortened from (sub)scrip(tion) receipt. Originally "receipt for a portion of a loan subscribed," meaning "certificate issued as currency" first recorded 1790.
- 1. The cash or scrip would be offered as part of a pro rata return of capital to shareholders.
- 2. Before take an examination of, dynast people doing scrip tensely.
- 在考前, 元首们紧张的做著纸条.
- 3. They opened it, and found 900,000 francs in bank scrip.
- 他们打开了箱子, 找到了写有九十万法郎的银行存单.
- 4. Nowadays, scrip exists in the form of gift certificates 6.
- 如今, 临时凭证以礼券的形式存在.
- 5. Deposit physical scrip to CCASS takes 10 workings days.
[ scrip 造句 ]