- n. 藏匿处；藏匿物
- vt. 存放；贮藏
- vi. 存放；藏起来
1、stow + cache.
- stash (v.)
- "to conceal, hide," 1797, criminals' slang, of unknown origin, perhaps a blend of stow and cache. Related: Stashed; stashing.
- stash (n.)
- "hoard, cache," 1914, from stash (v.). Slang sense of "personal supply of narcotics" is from 1942.
- 1. A large stash of drugs had been found aboard the yacht.
- 2. It's a slack season and we're going to stash business.
- 3. It is a slack season and we're going to stash business.
- 4. We'll bring him back and stash him in the hospital.
- 5. Stash away both what you lost and gained , for life continues on.
- 将得失深藏心底吧, 为了那未来的生活.
[ stash 造句 ]