- inhere (v.)
- 1580s, "to exist, have being," from Latin inhaerere "to stick in or to" (see inherent). Figurative (immaterial) use attested by 1610s (also in Latin). Related: Inhered; inhering.
- 1. Estate bona - fide derivative acquisition, which is good for reasonably resolving the inhere burden of bona acquisition.
- 不动产善意取得的性质为继受取得, 它为有效解决不动产善意取得物上原有负担问题提供了合理解释.
- 2. When he faced lifes inhere finity, he has his special passion and special spirit.
- 在面对生存固有的有限性时, 鲁迅以他特有的热情和精神拒绝了平庸.
- 3. On the base of GuangHuanXinWang inhere network exit, there are new international exit.
[ inhere 造句 ]