- adj. 顺从的；已辞职的；己放弃的
- v. 辞职；顺从（resign的过去分词）
1、re- "opposite" + sign- + -ed.
- resigned (adj.)
- "submissive, full of resignation," 1690s, past participle adjective from resign (v.). Related: Resignedly.
- 1. Many felt that he should have resigned there and then.
- 2. Columbia recently resigned the band for a cool $30 million.
- 3. Mr Knight said that he had resigned for personal reasons.
- 4. She had earlier resigned her post as President Menem's assistant.
- 5. Milne resigned in sympathy because of the way Donald had been treated.
[ resigned 造句 ]