- n. 队伍，行列；一列，一排；列队行进
- vi. 列队行进
- vt. 沿著……行进
CET4 TEM4 GRE 考 研 CET6
- procession (n.)
- late Old English, "act of marching or proceeding," from Old French procession "procession" (religious or secular), 11c., and directly from Late Latin processionem (nominative processio) "religious procession," in classical Latin "a marching onward, a going forward, advance," noun of action from past participle stem of procedere (see proceed).
- 1. It was a seamless procession of wonderful electronic music.
- 2. The parson, heading the procession, had just turned right towards the churchyard.
- 3. Musicians played at the front and rear of the procession.
- 4. A steady procession of people filed past the coffin.
- 5. The marchers held a torchlight procession.
[ procession 造句 ]