- quartile (n.)
- c. 1500, originally in astronomy; see quartile (adj.). In statistics, from 1879.
- quartile (adj.)
- mid-15c., "90 degrees apart" (of astronomical measurements), from Middle French quartil, from Medieval Latin quartilus "of a quartile," from Latin quartus "fourth" (see quart).
- 1. The upper quartile is that value above which 25 per cent of the observations lie.
- 2. Those in the quartile of FEV 1 decline were defined as fast declines.
- 3. There were Therefore only 28 % of students in the top quartile are from lowerlower - income families.
- 因此,在高水平学生中只有28%的人来自 低收入 家庭.
- 4. Furthermore, this series is the first one in which patients have been distributed according to quartile.
- 此外, 该系列研究第一次采用四分位数法对患者分组.
- 5. Results SUA in quartile correlated with increasing IMT and severity of plaque in the elderly.
[ quartile 造句 ]