- n. 疑问，质问；疑问号 ；[计] 查询
- vt. 询问；对……表示疑问
- vi. 询问；表示怀疑
CET6+ TEM4 GRE
来自拉丁语quaere, 疑问， 询问， 查问， 可能来自PIE*kwo, 疑问代词词干， 词源同 quality,quantity,who,how.
- query (n.)
- 1530s, quaere "a question," from Latin quaere "ask," imperative of quaerere "to seek, look for; strive, endeavor, strive to gain; ask, require, demand;" figuratively "seek mentally, seek to learn, make inquiry," probably ultimately from PIE *kwo-, root forming the stem of relative and interrogative pronouns (see who). Spelling Englished or altered c. 1600 by influence of inquiry.
- query (v.)
- "to question," 1650s, from query (n.). Related: Queried; querying.
- 1. It's got a number you can ring to query your bill.
- 2. I query very much whether it is wise to act so hastily.
- 3. I cannot split hairs on that burning query.
- 4. They raised a query on his sincerity.
- 5. Instead, a single query brings us everything we are looking for.
- 相反, 只要一个查询就会找到需要的所有信息.
来自About Face 3交互设计精髓
[ query 造句 ]